[채용마감] Member Engagement Senior Officer
Member Engagement Senior Officer전 세계 100여 개 국가에서 활동하고 있는 세계최대규모 자연보전기관 WWF(세계자연기금) 한국본부에서 자연과 인류가 조화롭게 공존하는 지속 가능한 미래를 만들기 위한 후원금 모금 사업을 지원하는 Fundraising team의 Member Engagement Senior Officer(팀장)를 채용합니다.
본 포지션은 WWF의 Member Engagement팀의 팀장으로 후원자 관리/지원을 위한 전반적인 전략과 프로그램의 기획/실행을 책임지고 관리하는 업무를 담당하게 됩니다.
- Engage and recruit a large pool of committed individual supporters to ensure the continued growth of the Korea office; development of a strong Korean conservation program and support of our international conservation programs.
- Develop stable and reliable fundraising channels with strong and diverse income streams.
- Build and strengthen relationships with a pool of loyal members who are engaged, participate in our programs and are poised to become our biggest champions.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve WWF Korea’s organizational goals
Major Functions/Objectives of the Position
- Facilitate our long term financial sustainability and achievement of our mission by overseeing development and maintenance of a stellar member experience
- Supports FR director to establish overall ME team/operation structure to achieve core strategic objectives both for the department and ME team
- Manages, tracks and improves the member experience from start to finish through data analysis, segmentation and data-driven strategies that drive engagement and foster loyalty. Ensures members feel informed, acknowledged, appreciated and that their donations are making a difference.
- Ensures systems are in place to facilitate members’ payments as much as possible and potentially raise their donation levels to expand our revenue to support conservation activities.
- Manages a team, builds a strong company culture aligned with our values, leads by example, provides professional growth development support to the team. Works collaboratively with other teams. Reports to Director of Fundraising
Main Tasks & ResponsibilitiesMember Engagement
- Leads development and operations of member engagement program to improve the member experience to increase member value, brand loyalty and engagement via a mix of communications, events and other ways members can be informed, participate as part of the global Panda family and feel like their donations are well-spent in a transparent manner
- Oversees operating member service program including processes, policies, infrastructures and call center management
- Overseas and manages overall ME tasks, including but not limited to, member communications, member care and all other daily tasks related to ME Database Management
- Conducts data analysis around members’ demographics, payment method, campaigns, channels and recruitment process to develop strategy segmented by various categories
- Develops, manages and tracks budget to maximize ROI, sets KPIs
- Oversees and leads development of Private Information Protection policies under the guidance of the Private Information Protection Law to manage member database in safe ways.
- Oversees member database management and reporting to improve member service qualities, member lifetime value and qualities of internal data recognition process.
Data Analysis & Insights
- Identifies and conducts data analysis to gain insights that will inform fundraising strategy and relevant KPIs
- Provides assistance in using the database for data mining and analysis activities using Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, including:
- Campaign performance analysis
- Member profile and movement analysis based on KPIs
- Member segmentation and targeting for fundraising campaigns
- Data extraction for campaigns and ensure de-duplication, communications preference, personalization or other data mining criteria are in place
- Supports providing overview & insights of data trends and performances for internal decision making & strategy development and external reporting.
- Conducts and leads marketing surveys including measuring member satisfactions, CS quality, and member brand loyalty.
- Manages and motivates team, identifies any needed adjustments in roles and responsibilities and monitors performance as team manager in collaboration with Director
- Leads standardizing the operation rules for member care & services, member communications and data processing
- Supports fundraising team and specific projects under Director’s management
- Fills in for Director and team members as needed
- Provides support around reporting for data collection and grants
- Provides assistance to and trains users of database, as needed
- Identify and network with external stakeholders including NGOs, vendors, etc. Represent the organization as needed.
Qualifications & ExperienceRequired
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, finance or relevant sales or customer service experience
- Minimum 10 years of donor engagement experience, preferably in NGO, or relevant customer service/engagement experience in other private or public sectors
- Proven experience in successfully delivering a range of marketing campaigns and/or customer services
- Excellent communication skills including, writing and editing skills in Korean
- Experience managing and running teams
- Ability to analyze data, gain insights, develop strategies and produce user-friendly reports
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple jobs
- Excellent spreadsheet and PPT skills
- Experience working with external suppliers to successfully deliver projects
- Creative thinking and problem solving ability
- Team player who fosters team spirit
- Respectful of team members and any other entity they interact with
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Good understanding of CRM/retention program environment
- Good understanding of WWF’s field programs and principles of action
- Extensive experiences in Fundraising and member engagement
- Experience in setting up CRM/retention program
- Experience in online/offline marketing and telemarketing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail and drive to go extra mile on deliverables
Internal: Conservation Partnership, Finance & Operation, MC, FR teams
External: Vendors, Partners, Members, Parties of interest, Leads
Type of contract
1 year Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period)
According to the fixed term review, extended contract can be offered.
How to apply?
If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including following documents in one MS Word file; Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for.
1. A letter of motivation in English,
2. A resume in Korean,
3. At least 2 contacts for the reference check
After the document screening, it will be processed as follows;
1. 1st interview
2. Reference check & Online Aptitude test
3. 2nd interview with the Directors
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus