[채용공고] New Channels Officer
New Channels Officer전 세계 100여 개 국가에서 활동하고 있는 세계최대규모 자연보전기관 WWF(세계자연기금) 한국본부에서 자연과 인류가 조화롭게 공존하는 지속 가능한 미래를 만들기 위한 후원금 모금 사업을 지원하는 Fundraising team의 New Channels Officer를 채용합니다.
본 포지션은 후원자 모집을 위한 프로그램 전략 구성/ 개발 등을 통해 WWF Korea에 실질적이고 안정적인 재정 기여를 위한 새로운 채널 확장, 플랫폼 구축의 업무를 담당하게 됩니다.
- Engage and recruit a large pool of committed individual supporters to ensure the continued growth of the Korea office; development of a strong Korean conservation program and support of our international conservation programs.
- Develop stable and reliable fundraising channels with strong and diverse income streams.
- Build and strengthen relationships with a pool of loyal members who are engaged, participate in our programs and are poised to become our biggest champions.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve WWF Korea’s organizational goals
Major Functions/Objectives of the Position
- Identify and pursue all new opportunities to expand member recruitment channels to recruit individual members
- Developing overall strategy and programs to materialize new channel acquisition opportunities including major member program and other new initiatives
- Establishing and managing external relationship with other NGOs, KOL and other key external stakeholders to support fundraising initiatives
- Building a platform to develop new channel acquisition function to provide tangible and stable financial contribution to WWK Korea
Under the direct supervision of the FR Director, conduct the following tasks and activities to achieve goals and objectives.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Market research & planning
- Initial market research & situation analysis
- Develop overall new channels and program schedule
- With respective function in WWF, prepare on the necessary logistic to support new channel acquisition
- Identify core issues and opportunities, internal and external
2. Initial strategy and program development
- Develop strategies, execute and evaluate new fundraising channels to recruit leads and convert them into members: identify and pilot new channels, and develop relevant messages and content
- Identify cultivation opportunities for major members and prospects and keep the communications channel open to build relationships.
3. Program implementation
- Maintain database for member records: enter contact reports and ensure that next steps are scheduled for members and prospects.
- Run reports based on gift capacity, giving history, outstanding contacts, and other criteria as needed.
- Develop methods to convey the impact of gifts and ensure that members are kept up to date on developments in WWF's work and priorities.
- Write and present proposals to prospects
- Ensure that members experience high-quality interactions that foster long-term engagement: annual benefit and other special events as needed.
- Measure & manage results
- Manage and track expense budgets.
- Work with the Fundraising department to develop and achieve team objectives and plans.
4. Market intelligence & external relationship
- Identify key external stakeholders, including other NGOs, KOLs and other influential group
- Establish and developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Update and report key market/external issues
- Undertake any other relevant duties or projects delegated by the FR Director, which are in line with the responsibilities of the job description.
Qualifications & ExperienceRequired
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or comparable experience.
- 2 or more years of FR experience at an NGO or corporation with experience in advertising, digital marketing, business process management including strategy development and proposal negotiation.
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion and customer acquisition.
- Experience in multiple agency management and working with external suppliers to deliver projects.
- Digital skills or experience running digital paid or organic campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, copywriting, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills,
- Superior time management skills and ability to deliver on time and on budget.
- Excellent MS office processing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal Korean skills.
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Highly creative with experience in segmenting strategies by target audiences and executing effectively.
- Ability to work in a team and foster team spirit as a team player.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of new platforms
- Experience in creating visual communication content is a plus
- Good understanding of WWF field programs and principles of action.
Working RelationshipsInternal: Nurture and maintain positive relationships with WWF-Korea staffs and WWF Network
External: Vendors, partners, members, parties of interest, leads. Other NGOs, KOLs, government agencies that have conservation objectives and goals that are similar or complementary to those of WWF-Korea
Type of contract
1 year Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period)
According to the fixed term review, extended contract can be offered.
How to apply?
If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including following documents in one MS Word file; Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for.
1. A letter of motivation in English,
2. A resume in Korean,
3. At least 2 contacts for the reference check
After the document screening, it will be processed as follows;
1. 1st interview
2. Reference check & Online Aptitude test
3. 2nd interview with the Directors
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus