[채용공고] Admin Junior Officer
Admin Junior Officer전 세계 100여 개 국가에서 활동하고 있는 세계최대규모 자연보전기관 WWF(세계자연기금) 한국본부에서 자연과 인류가 조화롭게 공존하는 지속가능한 미래를 만들기 위해 활동하는 임직원들을 지원하는 Finance & Operation 팀의 어드민 오피서를 채용합니다. 이 포지션은 Finance & Operation팀에 소속되어 대내외적으로 전반적인 Administration 업무와 IT 업무를 하게 됩니다.
Mission/Objectives of the DepartmentEnsure effective implementation of all adopted financial policies, procedures, and legal and statutory requirements. Streamline financial processes and procedures, and implements new financial initiatives and requirements. Provides training and capacity building to other staff in the office.
Major Functions of the PositionManages the organization's financial records and transactions to be accurate in a timely manner; complete assigned ledger entries and other financial transactions; collects and compiles financial information and assists Finance & Operation Director to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and accounting statements. Manages office operational tasks and maintenance in a cost –efficient way including IT maintenance.
Main Tasks & ResponsibilitiesAdministration
- Maintain and update Company’s official documents such as contract, employee contact list and BOD contact list etc.
- Manage and purchase office supplies for office operation in line with FMO policies
- Coordinate business travel and support to issue required document
- Manage external service providers for the office operation and support for payment
- Manage office facility, real estate, cleaning, workplace and security
- Manage F&O part of checklist for new and retired employees
- Asset management
- Tracking employee annual leave
- General administration issues
- Implement overall IT task
- Manage IT equipment and software purchase
- Communicate with internal & external service provider about IT issue.
- Manage inner server system(NAS) for office operation as per WWF global guidance
- Manage E-approval system’s smooth operation and recommend the improvement if any
- Update actual vs budget and report to functional director.
- Organize finance documents and deliver to accounting corp. for PRF & Monthly reports
- Banking task
- Assist with a variety of finance tasks
**Performs other duties as assigned by to support WWF Korea’s common mission and goals
Qualification & ExperienceRequired:
- Bachelor degree qualified
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and Gmail), basic office system (NAS, electricity, etc).
- English communication capability - reading, writing and speaking
- Proven ability to manage time and priorities conflicting tasks
- Minimum 1year's experience in operations
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Attention to detail and high integrity
- Bachelor degree for the Business Administration or Accounting major.
- Certification for IT and Accounting
- Acute understanding of resource allocation
- Understanding for International Organization
- Strong business acumen
- Internal: All Staff in Korea and related staffs in WWF International.
- External: Banks and vendors
Type of contract1 year Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period)
According to the fixed term review, extended contract can be offered.
How to apply?If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including following documents in one MS Word file; Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for.
- A letter of motivation in English,
- A resume in Korean,
- At least 2 contacts for the reference check
After the document screening, it will be processed as follows;
- 1st interview
- Reference check & Online Aptitude test
- 2nd interview with the Directors
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus