2021 WWF-Korea Recruitment (- 6/18)
2021 WWF-Korea Recruitment (- 6/18)
Marketing communications team
- Build a significantly stronger WWF brand presence
- Gain more understanding amongst our target audiences towards WWF mission, conservation priorities
- Develop an extensive pool of supporters (lead public action for a sustainable living/one planet lifestyle)
Conservation & partnership – corporate partnership team
- Achieve WWF-Korea’s market practice goals
- Accelerate corporate engagements and assist to reach out of corporate partners
- Under the supervision of corporate partnership leader, design and execute the corporate engagement programs and build multilateral partnership projects
- Corporate Partnership Development and Engagement
- Achieve target of corporate fundraising and manage partnership programs
- Manage the delivery of corporate projects as planned with quality on budget in time.
- Manage the account relationship and support corporate partnership and philanthropy inquiry
- Collaborate with conservation program teams and engage corporate actions
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree needed
- Knowledge of research tools and methodology
- Specialized in environment or business management related to corporate social value or sustainable business, corporate environment management is preferred.
- Experiences in working with team and collaborating teams in enterprises needed
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Korean
- Strong leadership with clear task ownership and issue handling skills
- Ability to collect and analyze useful data and information
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Effective computer and office tools skills.
- Working experiences in government agencies, large or medium scale of companies, or other relevant organizations are preferred
- Commitment to, and demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised, in a rapidly changing environment
Finance & operations team
- Ensure effective implementation of all adopted financial policies, procedures, and legal and statutory requirements. Streamline financial processes and procedures, and implements new financial initiatives and requirements. Provides training and capacity building to other staff in the office.
- Ensure effective implementation of all adopted HR policies, procedures, and legal and statutory requirements. Streamline HR processes and procedures, and implements new HR initiatives and requirements. Provides training and capacity building to other staff in the office.
Qualification & Experience - skills
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills both in English and Korean
- highly proficient with MS office
Fundraising – Member engagement team
- Engage and recruit a large pool of committed individual supporters to ensure the continued growth and sustainability of the Korea office; development of a strong Korean conservation program and support of our international conservation programs.
- Develop a suite of cost-efficient and stable fundraising channels with growing income streams from members will who continue to give in the long term.
- Build and strengthen relationships with regular and one-off members so they are engaged, participate in our programs and are poised to become our biggest and most loyal champions.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Submits certified English score sheet
- Submits the letter of recommendation from line managers & HR regarding his/her working attitude, performance and competencies
- Completes trainings regarding WWF values, job and leadership
1. Prepare one MS Word file including a letter of motivation in English and a resume in Korean
How to apply?
2. Submit to email@example.com
3. Interview with the Directors
* Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for.
* Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
*Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.